70 years of tradition!
1947: The company is founded in Agadir and operates from the Anza industrial district near the port.
1960: An earthquake devastates Agadir destroying houses and factories. Belma has to stop production.
1964: The factory moves to a new industrial district in Agadir, Quartier des Abattoirs, in the centre of the city.
2000: Belma takes over neighbouring cannery Assamak and merges the two production sites.
2002: Wenceslas Chancerelle SAS, a Breton cannery in Douarnenez, acquires an equity stake in Belma through a partnership agreement.
2008: The production site moves to the Ait Melloul industrial district near the airport.
2013: Chancerelle acquires a majority stake in the company.
Jean-François HUG: Chief Executive Officer
Arnaud MARTY: General Manager